• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to encode 5.1 Surround sound?

Spanky,
Thank you that worked. It didn't work using the CDM 1.5.0.4 Beta version but it did work using the version 1.2.0.1. CDM is a little slower than the other program I use but it works. Adding this profile to the Devices.ini file was so easy. I can't understand why it wasn't already there as an option in CDM. Oh well I have it now and now my videos are all complete with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Thank you again.

The thanks should go to lostinlodos, he wrote the profile I just scrounged it up in an old thread. In any case I'm glad you're going with what you wanted.

Hello, I have another question now that 5.1 seems to wok now.
Is there a way to include more than one audio track, e.g. english and antoher language?

If not, do you know another tool that will do that?

thanks

cloud77

Do the title twice so you can then choose which language to use?

Well, that will work but I need double the diskspace!

There should be another solution to that.

cloud77

Is it possible to do the same with the Zune MP4 format?

Back