• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to edit DVD movie/TV show?

katekenn

I have DVDs of favorite television shows and I am looking for something to edit out favorite scenes and then put them together in a compilation.

I would then either make a YouTube type video or burn to a DVD.

I already own ANyDVD and Clone DVD. How can I use these and what else do I need?

I already own ANyDVD and Clone DVD. How can I use these and what else do I need?
anydvd cant help with editing as it is not designed for that purpose.
clonedvd2 can sortta edit but only with chapters from a dvd.
you really need a video editing program (eg ulead video studio 10) for trimming video clips to the lengths you need.
ulead is accurate to 1 frame.
most video editing programs should work with the output (.VOB) files from clonedvd2...ulead can.

Last edited:
dvd shrink will do it as you say.
but when editing,it is only accurate to every 12 frames (approx. ½ second).
when a scene changes,i like the exact point.
that's just what i prefer though :)

Last edited:
I downloaded DVD Shrink and it seems to work really well for what I am trying to do.

Now I have all these files (each edit produces a BUP file and 2 DVD Video Files) and I can't get them to burn where the disk can be played. I have burned a couple of copies using CloneDVD, but the player doesn't recognize the disk in the drive after the burn has completed.

I also have Roxio burner, but it won't accept the files to burn.

Any other ideas?

Mike -

What do you use? And do you then ever burn to DVD?

Here is a grea editing software

and you gan do it from a DVD and then put menus on it too...

MPEG Video Wizard DVD

Back