• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How To Download Nero HD DVD Plugin

mick2006

Does anyone know how to actually download the Nero HD DVD plugin? I purchased it and it gave me a confirmation page which was supposed to give me a download button, but it didn't. I also received my email confirmation with my order number and serial number, and instructions how to install the plugin, but now way to download the plugin. I emailed them regarding this matter, but I thought someone here might already have an answer to my question (not knowing how long it will take Nero support to get back to me). Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Note: I am in the US if it makes any difference and have Norton Internet Security and Spysweeper installed, but I wouldn't think any of that would keep the download button from appearing.

Open nero home and instal that serial I believe is all there is. I think nero works like slysoft's anydvd hd a small code opens the use of that part as it is already there in the install but not active until a serial is entered to unlock it.

open smartstart, goto tools on the left side, goto product setup, on the left the last option should be license, clck that, then click the add button on the bottom right and enter your serial. good to go. i could test it for you if you wish!!! just shoot that email my way and i will give it a shot.

Thanks-I don't know why Nero says there should be a download link at the bottom of the confirmation page. In the confirmation email that Nero sent me I did see the same directions that the two of you stated , but I assumed I had to download the plugin first. Apparently the plugin is already there it just has to be activated with the new serial (as is the case with anydvd hd as you stated).

Back