• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to download an entire season

If you download 4 or 7 seasons at the rate of 1 minute per episode wont the provider know you did not watch it, want they know you used something other than a web browser to get all the show? I think the que would save my time and I hope it would keep my ability to save and watch it later, (much later if I want) alive for years to come. Maybe I am wrong but I download at real time so that I don't get blocked or they shut down the ability to do it altogether after all it is what it is!!
nahh that isn't true they won't block you.

I download at real time so that I don't get blocked or they shut down the ability to do it altogether after all it is what it is!!

dude, dont be silly. ive also started with realtime at the beginning, but its pointless. im doing unlimited and no problems whatsoever, apart from filling a 10tb hdd within a month or two, lol. now i need more hdd space, and hdds are like 30% or more expensive then two months ago.

Plus, currently, the fair use download limit is, IMO, currently unreachable and rather silly to have. Having a batch downloader would help us download more, then the download limit could be justified.

@pooky2483 the download limit is not impossible to hit. I've hit it. But I do agree that a batch function would be a nice feature addition.

I have, at times. Yes. When I first purchased AnyStream last year there were a couple points where I had to stop recording for a few days to build back up my bucket. Now I try to limit myself to 20 per day.

You must have been solidly recording all day then.
Not all day, but if you have a large series with 7*20 episodes and absolutely stupid low resolution (I'm looking at you ST Voyager and DS9 on NF whilest TNG and even TAS ist 1440*1080!), than one episode will only take a small amount of time. With this I was hitting the limit several times per week. And even with VPN (its way slower) I now have a large series that also let me hit the limit.

I would love to see some sort of batch download/queue as well but I've created a workaround using a macro program. It's not perfect but it allows me to start downloading an entire season and leave it running and ...HOPEFULLY... later that day, I have the whole season downloaded. If you aren't familiar with this type of software, it can be very useful.

Already exists, requires anystream+

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

dude, dont be silly. ive also started with realtime at the beginning, but its pointless. im doing unlimited and no problems whatsoever, apart from filling a 10tb hdd within a month or two, lol. now i need more hdd space, and hdds are like 30% or more expensive then two months ago.

I can confirm that I too had to upgrade two of my old 3TB drives to 2 x 16Tb (It sounds a lot, but compared to others on this forum, it is really nothing.
I have been downloading and constantly hitting my 40 downloads per day for months on end. Granted, I have access to 5 service providers which AS caters for, so it is not that hard.
Before the batch download function in AS+ it was a bit of a mission to download stuff. I used to do it whilst playing games etc, one by one. Was a schlepp. By with the Batch function in AS+ my life became better.
Also all done at ulimited speed.

So thanks for the development team which finally added batch downloading to the + version. I'm sure if they add the function to the basic version then they might sell more of that too as a lot of people only subscribe to those services and I am sure batch would be welcomed by those users too.

Also, before people ask: NO!, this is NOT for uploading to anywhere. This is me simply updating my old crappy SD/480p/576p movies and series to 720P/1080 (depending on provider) and then getting a bunch of movies for my personal PLEX server, which is for personal use.
I personally hate torrents and peer-to-peer sharing and will NOT share my content on any sharing site.

Back