• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to decrypt a protected ISO image?

cello

For some reason I managed to create a bluray image that is still encrypted. I had the idea to simple mount the image in "Virtual Clone Drive" and re-rip it to another file to remove the protection permantly.
But the resulting image is still encrypted. What I made wrong (exept setting the wrong checkbox creating the image)?
Any suggestions to remove this?
Tanks a lot!

Make sure under drive selection on AnyDVD, AnyDVD is enabled for the virtual drive! Then it should work just fine. If that still fails, logfile please.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hi Che3vron, thanks for your quick respone - I ckecked and had the same effect. hope you can use the log!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.0_Info_V_FINDING_NEMO_3D.ziplog
    396.5 KB · Views: 8
That disc is decrypted. Check the status window. 'No AACS present'. (Aacs: encrypted)

Strange - maybe it's an CloneBD issue? It still says "BDMV structure is encrypted..."!?

Could post a screenshot of what CloneBD is saying? I doubt you'll be able to proceed and make a logfile if it really is protected.

Indeed - sounds plausible.
cloneDBAACS.PNG
Im sorry, it's Geman, maar ik hoop dat u kunt het verstaan - Sorry my Dutch is also niet so goed... If you want I try to translate.
This happens always if you either open ISO in CloneBD or mount it to Virtual Clone Drive to open it as a Disc.

Is that from the mounted iso you posted the logfile of? Don't be sorry. Just ignore that line. It's a default post signing by Tapatalk app. Is it only that single iso or others too?

That ISO isn't a properly encrypted one as it has no AACS

That's what i said in post 4, yet CLBD seems to think it's encrypted. Makes no sense

So, I just tried the original disc - and CLBD accepted it! Now I make a new ISO and try again... I first ripped all discs to ISO and now convert them for tablet. Since that was the first one making trouble I'm in good mood, but if not...
Wondering what happed here... As Ce3vr0n said: Makes no sense... Thanks a lot so far, let's see what comes next.

So, I just tried the original disc - and CLBD accepted it! Now I make a new ISO and try again... I first ripped all discs to ISO and now convert them for tablet. Since that was the first one making trouble I'm in good mood, but if not...
Wondering what happed here... As Ce3vr0n said: Makes no sense... Thanks a lot so far, let's see what comes next.

It is possible that "something" (<= insert any reason here) happened when creating the ISO the first time, so the files either really weren't fully decrypted or maybe even just corrupted.
CloneBD checks the video files for "sanity" and assumes encryption, if they don't make sense.

Back