• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to Create a new thread?

notrandom

I don't know what else to do... someone please explain how I can start a new post. Please!!!!!! - I don't want to reply I want to "POST A NEW" I know I don't belong here but I am desperate and going insane trying to find this "post new" button. Where oh' where is it.... please tell me.:confused::confused::confused:

newthread.gif

(found at the top of forums)

Oh dear... even I figured out what happened.
How much do you guys pay for support people??
I want a job!! (Jill's preferably)

-W

Last edited:
Thanks, but i figured it out shortly after that "reply post". the fact is the forums i usually visit have a "start new thread" button easily viewable from all the pages. when clicked you then direct the post to the appropriate chats... here you have to actually start from step one then move forward-sounds logical, but different from what i am used to. i also ran into the "new posts" page first which does not have a "start new thread" button:bang:.
but thanks anyway.:D

Last edited:
Oh dear... even I figured out what happened.
How much do you guys pay for support people??
I want a job!! (Jill's preferably)

-W

There's no need to be rude. We all make mistakes when not knowing everything involved. Without knowing the thread was moved does create a paradoxical situation.

I really don't know if you were being serious or kidding. I'm responding as if you were serious in your reply because that's how it struck me when I first read it. If you were kidding then disregard this. Sometimes it's hard to tell when people are kidding just by reading text.

Last edited:
Back