• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to copy DVD to PC for burning later?

Mick554

Hey all.

I've just ordered a stack of DVD+R DL discs online. In the meantime, I have a couple DVDs I'd like to copy to my PC, and later clone.

Is there a way to do this? Essentially I'm just looking to hang on to the data, so I can dump it onto DVD with CloneDVD2 once my media arrives.

on the last page before the decrypting starts, there is an option were the file will go. normally set to dvd drive just change this to the option to store on cpu. i dont have a dvd on hand to give you the exact steps sorry
________
FORD DURASHIFT SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited:
You can change the output to a .iso file. Then you'll be good to go whenever you're ready to burn the video to a DVD. You can also use the Virtual CloneDrive software to make a virtual CD/DVD drive which can mount those .iso's so you don't even need to burn the files to a disc to watch them on your computer.

Hey all.

I've just ordered a stack of DVD+R DL discs online. In the meantime, I have a couple DVDs I'd like to copy to my PC, and later clone.

Is there a way to do this? Essentially I'm just looking to hang on to the data, so I can dump it onto DVD with CloneDVD2 once my media arrives.

On the output method page, choose dvd files, (faster than creating an iso, and can be played back with any pc player) underneath this button you can browse to your output directory.(you may have to set up a folder for your movies, if you haven't previously done so) ie: drive letter/Recorded Movies/name of movie.
Remember each backup needs its own subfolder within the main "Recorded Movies" folder, so the next movie won't overwrite the previous one.

Back