• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to convert t mpeg4?

JerryinToronto

I have downloaded numerous mpg videos from LIMEWIRE. I would like to convert to mpeg4 format for my IPOD touch. I have been using CLONE MOBILE to convert DVDs to mpeg4, but I see that there is no setting for MPEG in the CLONE MOBILE screen. I am currently using IMTOO to convert to mpeg4 but the freeware version only does the first 5 minutes. That's ok for most of the downloaded videos since there are Beatles songs, and they are about 3 minutes or less. But the video/audio sync is off; you hear the lyrics a few seconds before John/Paul sing them.
Any suggestions? ( BTW CLONE MOBILE is a great product; have converted THE QUEEN and BOURNE 3. Takes a while though)

J.

clonedvdmobile works only with regular dvd video discs.it is not a video converter which converts one format to another format.
we dont discuss movies downloaded from limewire on these forums neither.

Last edited:
Back