• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to convert DVD to WMV…

T-F

Hello-

I own all of the SlySoft apps and they are working great.

My question is how to convert a DVD directly to a single WMV file (some DVDs I have are multiple VOBs and some are a single VOB).

CloneDVD mobile seems to get close but WMV isn't an output option.

I really prefer the WMV format and all my tools work with it (I just like having 1 format to deal with).

Any suggestions are appreciated - Thanks!

Hello-

I own all of the SlySoft apps and they are working great.

My question is how to convert a DVD directly to a single WMV file (some DVDs I have are multiple VOBs and some are a single VOB).

CloneDVD mobile seems to get close but WMV isn't an output option.

I really prefer the WMV format and all my tools work with it (I just like having 1 format to deal with).

Any suggestions are appreciated - Thanks!
Try DVDSanta

I'm a total novice to all of this (old fart who got a new toy...please be gentle ;) ).

Is the issue being addressed on this thread the reason I'm not finding a simple way to upload my DVDs from my hard drive to my new Zune???

I'm a total novice to all of this (old fart who got a new toy...please be gentle ;) ).

Is the issue being addressed on this thread the reason I'm not finding a simple way to upload my DVDs from my hard drive to my new Zune???

Rip to a MP4 format with CloneDVDMobile (not sure what profile allows this) and then let the Zune client software convert from MP4 to wmv when it sync's. Its sort of a pain but until wmv is added to CloneDVDMobile there is not a 1 step process using this tool.

Back