• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to convert 4K/UHD files so to be burned on to a BD-25-50?

It's a Radeon Vega 8 graphics card
AMD support in CloneBD is very shaky. First try to disable AMD support for decoding. If that also fails also disable support for encoding. If it works then it might be really slow processing your video. Please provide feedback if it works / doesn't work.

upload_2023-1-24_13-44-44.png

Yes these are the settings I used and it's been on 4% for like 7 hours now.
Ok. It works this way but super-slooooow...
You should try what I suggested. Disable AMD decoding support and enable AMD encoding support. It will be either much faster or it will crash.
Your hardware is not suitable for that task you are trying to get accomplished.

Thanks I guess I'll wait it out and see what happens. Output file size increases but yes super slooooooooow

I have tried both of these and processes fine at a normal speed until around 4% (6:26 into the movie, 30 mins into the process) and then it just stays at that point and won't move forward

If this is a desktop PC you can buy a NVidia 1650 for approx. $170 and the process would be much, much faster. If this is a laptop you are out of luck.

This is a laptop with graphics on board, so no separate graphics card. Far too little power and too old. Right?

I didn't buy it to burn 4K originally it was working just fine with blu ray and I decided to give 4K a try

I think you know now that you will have to upgrade your equipment if you want to go with 4k or you just stick with BluRay.

Yes I will probably just stick to Blu-Ray for now. Blank BDR 50GBs are still not as cheap

Back