• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to- Civiliziation III

jer99

I'm not a game person typically and only have a few (along with Game jackal of course).
I just received Civilization III. Started a profile, selected Civilization III. It says to start it and start a game then exit. I close Game jackle and I start a game and exit.
Then I try to do it without the disk and nada....nothing...
What am I doing wrong?

I'm using XP, game Jackal. Release v2.9.18.610 - release

Thanks...
Jerry

Guess I must be doing it right then if you need to know the name of my first born ;-)
Running norton - disabled.
Running XP - thought I mentioned. SP 2
Civilization III - no version on the box or CD - got it for a gift.

I was happy to purchase all of Slysoft's products and being a techie myself can appreciate knowing a few pretinent items, but I guess I'm taken aback by the curt reply of "answer the following detailed questions, upload this, do this, and oh, by the way, I dont work for slysoft..."
Guess my question was if I'm using Game Jackal right...

Back