• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to choose the track you want to record when playing dual edition Blu-ray discs

antipodes

Several months ago I attempted to record "The Equaliser". The disc I purchased was labelled "vengeance edition". I initially thought this involved extra film footage but this was not the case when I choose to play the vengeance edition the film is played as normal but interspersed with interviews a methodology I found extremely annoying. I originally tried to make a 25GB copy but CloneBD kept defaulting to the Vengeance Edition. I eventually made a 50GB copy which allows me to play the edition I want to watch.

How do I record a 25GB disc without the interviews using CloneBD

You must have chosen the wrong playlist in the " Preview Player" window. That is why they have a player included with CloneBD to help you choose which playlist to use. Just look for the playtime that corresponds to the non-vengeance time. If you are making a "FULL" disk backup then there must be a way in the menu to choose regular playback or Vengence mode to get the extra interviews.

Thank you worknstiff. I admit that I did not thoroughly check the "Preview Player" window for the appropriate timings. My post was to find out how to deal with such situations in future.

Yeah, we have all made backups and later found problems. I always play the original and note everything on the disk, including run times, audio tracks, subtitles, and even chapter points of what I want to include. Measure twice, cut once, lol.

Back