• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved How to buy lifetime anystream as gift?

filmgal

I was just about to buy a lifetime anystream plus licence for my son but when it came time to insert the email address and 'real' address, I didn't know what to do.

It's a Christmas gift. I don't want him to know about it until the 25th.
But if I put my email address and my real address, then I will have 2 plus licences and I don't know how easy it will be to transfer one to him.

Suggestions?

I was just about to buy a lifetime anystream plus licence for my son but when it came time to insert the email address and 'real' address, I didn't know what to do.

It's a Christmas gift. I don't want him to know about it until the 25th.
But if I put my email address and my real address, then I will have 2 plus licences and I don't know how easy it will be to transfer one to him.

Suggestions?
You don’t need to transfer one, just register his computer with it and you’ll be done, just register it in his name at your email address, and a license will be his

yep, I can change the email address associated with the license later.
There was a delay, but I'm purchasing a 2nd license now, in my name, with my email address. I just want to confirm that this will work: my email will have 2 lifetime anystream+ licenses attached to it, and I can "lend" one of them to anyone (my son), correct? Then if I want to use two at the same time on two computers at home (one for Canada, one for US) I can do that... then I can "lend" it again to my son... Yes?

There was a delay, but I'm purchasing a 2nd license now, in my name, with my email address. I just want to confirm that this will work: my email will have 2 lifetime anystream+ licenses attached to it, and I can "lend" one of them to anyone (my son), correct? Then if I want to use two at the same time on two computers at home (one for Canada, one for US) I can do that... then I can "lend" it again to my son... Yes?
Yes, it will work just fine, Ivan will change the e-mail address to his once he has registered it. Thank you for your support of the Redfox project.:love: ( I am not sure about the lending part but I am sure we can work something out.)

Yes, it will work just fine, Ivan will change the e-mail address to his once he has registered it. Thank you for your support of the Redfox project.:love: ( I am not sure about the lending part but I am sure we can work something out.)
Ah, but I do not want the email changed to my son's. I want both licenses in my name, same email address. Is that allowed? 1 email with 2 of the same licenses? The reason is that he wants it for 3 months but then he's gone for 6 and can't use it so I'll take it back and use it on a 2nd computer....

Ah, but I do not want the email changed to my son's. I want both licenses in my name, same email address. Is that allowed? 1 email with 2 of the same licenses? The reason is that he wants it for 3 months but then he's gone for 6 and can't use it so I'll take it back and use it on a 2nd computer....
That's fine, they will be in your name and e-mail when you buy them. Ivan will explain the rest, I just called him. I am sure there will not be any issues. ;)

Back