• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to buy AnyStream

Royalott

New here. I am interested in Purchasing AnyStream. My question is, what is the price for the app. Pay once for life. the money is in pounds and I need to know the US price. I looked it up and It was about 140 dollars lifetime. When I tried to purchase it I was being changed over 200 dollars. thats not right, I would never pay that much. I suspect I might have hit the wrong button.

I contacted TS over a week ago with NO response. :(

The worse thing is, when I saw what I was being charged I stopped the purchase and hit the wrong button :( I canceled my credit card :D Now I am waiting for a new one.

Really was not my day.

I would like to know how much it is in US dollars and when I get my new credit card I will try to purchase it again. :D Unless it is over 200 dollars US

Thanks for any help you can give me. TS is absolutely NO help

New here. I am interested in Purchasing AnyStream. My question is, what is the price for the app. Pay once for life. the money is in pounds and I need to know the US price. I looked it up and It was about 140 dollars lifetime. When I tried to purchase it I was being changed over 200 dollars. thats not right, I would never pay that much. I suspect I might have hit the wrong button.

The worse thing is, when I saw what I was being charged I stopped the purchase and hit the wrong button :( I canceled my credit card :D Now I am waiting for a new one.

Really was not my day.

I would like to know how much it is in US dollars and when I get my new credit card I will try to purchase it again. :D Unless it is over 200 dollars US

Try it again, you must be mistaken, send Redfox 129.75 in USD, that's 109.00 Euros for an Anystream lifetime license. You must be adding another product when totaling up your purchase. Make sure all the arrows I pointed to are at 0. 109 Euros, is approximately 129.75 at this point in time. Send it and you will get your license, We are looking forward to having you in the Project.
2 Any.png

Really was not my day.

What does TS is no help mean? Who and what is TS? Please let me know.

Last edited:
In OP's defense, when you go to purchase a RF product it does auto populate some quantity fields and if you simply clicked "buy" on a single product it adds others. I understand the reason behind that and it is a normal process of web purchasing but if it is not something you are accustom to I can see where it might be confusing.

Just my 2 cents on that.

In OP's defense, when you go to purchase a RF product it does auto populate some quantity fields and if you simply clicked "buy" on a single product it adds others. I understand the reason behind that and it is a normal process of web purchasing but if it is not something you are accustom to I can see where it might be confusing.

Just my 2 cents on that.
Which is the reason I posted my screenshot to make sure all the other products are listed as 0. Nothing is auto-populated, it simply states 1, with a + and - so you add or subtract the item you want or do not want.

Team support?

:)
Our Team support answers every inquiry within a few hours, at the most 12 hours, which isn't very often. But you may be right , to me spelling out Redfox Support is not that much to ask.

Which is the reason I posted my screenshot to make sure all the other products are listed as 0. Nothing is auto-populated, it simply states 1, with a + and - so you add or subtract the item you want or do not want.

I really was not questioning your reply or saying anything outside of that I see where he/she is coming from.

Back