• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with some streaming providers (Netflix) might not always be available in HD.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

how to buy anydvd hd with a discount (i have a valid slysoft lifetime licence) ?

bestofcomputer

how to buy anydvd hd with 50% discount (i have a valid slysoft lifetime licence) ?
i tried now to clone a BD wih slysoft/redfox anydvd hd 7.6.9.5, but it tells me that it cant contact anydvd servers for update, and it refuses to decrypt AACS from my BD.
so is it normal, or do i have to upgrade to redfox latest anydvd hd ?
so what about my 50% discount as promised for a lifetime discount ?
thanks.

ok, but i would prefer 50% discount, lifetime is too costly for the use i have (a few times per year).
and what about 20 + 50 = 70 % discount right now ?
What 50%. That was back in 2016. We have not had it since. No stacking discounts. Purchase now before the 20% goes away. 20% goes away on Dec 3, 2023.

dscount.jpg

i tried now to clone a BD wih slysoft/redfox anydvd hd 7.6.9.5, but it tells me that it cant contact anydvd servers for update, and it refuses to decrypt AACS from my BD.
so is it normal, or do i have to upgrade to redfox latest anydvd hd ?
It just means that your AnyDVD version is too old and it can't decrypt the new protection. For that, you would need to update to a new version.
If it is only for this one disc, I think you might be able to use the trial. But I am not sure if it will work. It is only a guess. But if you think you might have more of these discs, you should just buy a new license by using the discount. Then you will always have the latest updates and fixes.

As for the 50%, I couldn't see it in the thread but maybe there was one back then. Not today anymore.

Is there going to be another discount in the near future?
They usually (always?) have discounts during holidays. That should mean there will be one for Christmas and New Year. But please wait for an official word for this. That is just a prediction.

Very Eager to purchase, but would rather apply discount is one is going to be available.:giggle:

Anyone know how I can get my CloneDVD to work again? I purchased a lifetime key in 2005.
1702273433203.png

Back