• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to Burn?

bones15416

Ok...I understand that this makes me sound like a dolt...but...

I am using the trial version before I decide to buy....I can't for the life of me figure what to burn from....when I open a folder to try and burn the copy...it either says folder is empty or no items match my search....Have mercy on an obvious newbie....any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks!!

Ditto!

I trying before I buy as well. I am trying to figure out how to burn a copy of a Blu Ray on my own thru a little trial and error, but some kind of tutorial would be nice. :rock:

How to burn

Will a tutorial be developed for CloneBD and AnyDVD HD similarto the excellent existing tutorials?

You have various options for the source. If it's an ISO image then you choose that then browse to the location of the Blu-ray ISO and point it at the ISO image file, if it's a Blu-ray folder then the folder structure must be correct for a Blu-ray (the same as you would see on an original Blu-ray disc), and again you browse to the location of the BDMV & Certificate folder then click OK, , and if it's a disc then point it at the disc in the drive.

As you don't say which option you are trying to choose it's difficult to trouble shoot.

Last edited:
I too am having trouble burning. CloneDVD would read and compress the disc, then eject and ask for a blank. With CloneBD I tell it destination as BR burner but it just compresses the folders to the hard disc never asking for a blank to burn. From reading other posts I created an iso image with AnyDVD HD then compressed that with CloneBD. Still see no options to burn a disc. Used another program that came with the burner to burn a disc, but don't think that is the point. Also using the try before buy but believe all functions are enabled. What are we doing wrong or missing?

To be honest I don't use this as I prefer to burn my BD straight from ISO in case of buffering errors.

My workflow is:

Rip BD to ISO using ANYDVDHD
Load CloneBD and work on the ISO
Get CloneBD to create the new 25 GB ISO
Burn BD with IMgburn.

Takes a little longer but gives me perfect results every time.

I was able to make a copy, but honestly I tried so many different things , I don't recall what I did!

It did take about 5 - hours. Not that I was in a real hurry, but that was a long time. My PC is a intel i7 3.5 ghz, 16 gb ram, and a NVidia GTX 650, running Windows 8.1 64 bit, hardly slow......

Back