• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to burn open season

I used AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and CloneDVD 2.9.0.3 and backup up Open Season without a problem.

Did anyone expect a problem, out of all the discs I have backed up, only a few have had problems and those problems were solved within days of the release. I expect success , not problems and I am most surely satisfied with the results:D :D :D

i have trouble burning a dvd-r, i even bought the expensive maxelll dvd-r,and it will play on the computer but not on any of my home dvd players!!!! can anyone help me

i have trouble burning a dvd-r, i even bought the expensive maxelll dvd-r,and it will play on the computer but not on any of my home dvd players!!!! can anyone help me

Some dvd players can be picky about playing back ups. What program are you using to copy your movies with? As for media I would suggest Verbatim.

Back