• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to burn BD25 disc

medfordite

OK, I have gone through the tutorials, made several different files to folders but how do I burn to a disc? No matter what I do, it wants to create more files. I thought creating an ISO file then choosing that with CloneBD it would let me burn to a disc but I see no options for that. BTW, I am using the trial version of CloneBD and BD-R25 discs

Last edited:
CloneBD is primarily a PROCESSING tool. eg shrinking from BD50 to BD25, or making a portable file such as mkv, mp4. If all you want to do is straight up burn, just load your source > full disc backup > if the source is a double layer, select bd50 if it's single layer BD25 > begin conversion. When you select BD50 it'll go really quick and video won't be touched.

However if you want to do a straight 1:1 backup without going through that, use IMGburn and it can burn your ISO directly. Note in this case the disc type must match!

Thanks for the quick response. How do I know if a disc is double or single layer? Plus, I did not see anywhere that asked if it was double or single.

Simple. Iso > 23.5GB > Needs double layer size or shrinking to fit on a BD25 (single layer disc). You're not asked if the SOURCE is single layer or double layer. CloneBD asks on the final screen before you click "begin conversion" if you want to burn TO a BD25 or BD50. :)

OK, my ISo is 22.1GB, when I start up imgburn it says Device not ready(incompatible median installed). I'm running the latest imgburn version.

What's your drive model? That message indicates your using a media type not supported by your drive. EG: Blank BD-R in a DVD burner only. What's your drive model?

The drive is a LG WH1GNS40 M-Disc and I am using memorex BD-R 25GB discs

In that case, the problem is likely the crappy memorex blanks. That's a bout the cheapest, crappies brand u can get next to RiTek / RiData. Try better (best) quality verbatim's

I can try getting some verbatim's. Should get the 25's or 50's?

I could have read it wrong and thought the 6 was a G...Old eyes :(

OK guys & gals, I made another run at it and this time it worked. I don't know exactly what I did but this time it recognized the media and burned it. Now all I need to do is figure out what I did to make it work. o_O

OK guys & gals, I made another run at it and this time it worked. I don't know exactly what I did but this time it recognized the media and burned it. Now all I need to do is figure out what I did to make it work. o_O
That's another one of the problems with using sketchy blanks. One disc may work while the next from the same packaging may not.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I use Kodak BD-R 25 discs and haven't had any burning or playback issues with them.

Back