• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to add other providers?

JeroenBMW

Hello,

Yesterday i bought this program, the anystream plus.

I have seen a list that everytime other stramsources add to de downloader.

I spend yesterday whole evening to check how i can add this, for example videoland.com (dutch provider)

But i can no where found any explenation or manual how i must do this, i only get the providers like netflix, disney hbo etc etc but i can not find an option how to add other providers than that are already in the program standard.

Can some one make a explanation how i can do this?

Thanks
Jeroen

"You" can't add other providers.. the staff has to do that and are doin their best to add what people want (the ones requested most).

Ok thanks for the answer, but i read in many topics that some are already intergrated in the program, but i can only see the standard providers and nothing more.

i can only see the standard providers and nothing more.
...the ones that are integrated in the program.
There are no other providers. And if you want to request a provider, take a look at this thread, but please try the search first to see if someone else already did that.
2022-05-22_123635.png

...the ones that are integrated in the program.
There are no other providers. And if you want to request a provider, take a look at this thread, but please try the search first to see if someone else already did that.
View attachment 65183

Hi,

Yes all the providers i need are already requested arround 2020, and than the programm makers tell its added to the list.

This is very misleading, when you read it out of message 2020 and than the program maker tells its added, people think its already in the program.

But i realize this is just the same as all other program makers, many tell thi and that sites working, but if you buy the programm its not even working, so its again a big waist of money

I can asure you that AS is no waste of money at all.
I think you don't understand exactly how it works, added to the LIST does not mean it is added to the PROGRAM. Also you can see all supported providers on the product page before you buy the program, in addition there is a free trial so you can even USE IT for free before you have to consider any purchase.

I can asure you that AS is no waste of money at all.
I think you don't understand exactly how it works, added to the LIST does not mean it is added to the PROGRAM. Also you can see all supported providers on the product page before you buy the program, in addition there is a free trial so you can even USE IT for free before you have to consider any purchase.

Hi,

Yes i know, and for what it does it works good, but i have no hope that channels will be add that are requested 2020 already.

For all other providers that are in now it works very good.

But there are many other cheaper programms that offers this also.

I cannot speak for the devs, what will follow or not. I only now that they want to add more. So some things might be unlikely to come (maybe it would be good to create a thread with every provider denied?), but do not loose hope. It is sunday but they just released an update that makes it possible for everyone outside the US to use P+ as well.

I only know two other programs, SF that is money as hell and has a bad UI (only my opinion, you might think it is good), the grab things that are buggy as hell (at least when I tried them before AS has been released the first time, don't know how they are now) and a ominous script others posted screenshots from but I have no idea how to get it or even how it is called.
When you want to discuss these things, please visit the third party forum. Also, if you know other programs, you can write me a DM. Not that I want to get away from AS of course, I am only interested to see other things as well and I am looking for programs that can download providers that AS does not have yet.

On top of that the "added to the list" specifically states its added to the LIST of requested! providers not to a list of officially supported providers. There is no list of actually added provider other than on the main product page/inside the program itself.

Hi,

Yes i know, and for what it does it works good, but i have no hope that channels will be add that are requested 2020 already.

For all other providers that are in now it works very good.

But there are many other cheaper programms that offers this also.
This is what we offer, we also offer a free trial so you can try it. So this conversation should stop. I personally do not care what other programs offer, I only care about this one.

Back