• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

purenrg

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5, BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH12LS38 1.03 D01106139CB6AG5201
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 19013984 sectors (37136 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HOWTHEGRINCH_UPB1
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 50
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12007!
Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

No need to post a logfile. He's using the last Slysoft version 7.6.9.5 which can't decrypt the disc as it has no online database to connect to

Good catch. @purenrg you'll need to get a new license for v8. The OPD for 7695 was shut down in february last year, after the forced shutdown of Slysoft.

That is correct, but this disk was from 2015, I don't understand why it won't work with 7.6.9.5 ??

So did they pick and choose what movies will be accessible to OPD even if the movie was out prior to shut down ?? I don't get it ?

Maybe he or she or someone else can explain what is going on with this denial of access ? By the way, I was a life timer when this movie was released on BD. This is not the first time I have encountered this issue w/titles that were out before the fox started wearing a mask !!

The denial of access is because the Slysoft servers were shut down, so you can no longer connect to them.

All I can tell you is that the opd was required for discs up to a year old (and still is). The discs release falls within the 1 year frame of release and slysoft shut down. Maybe that's the reason. If anyone will be able to say why it'll be @James (main developer) or @Pete.

What I do know, is if you get a v8 license it will work for sure and that the 7695 slysoft OPD was shut down when slysoft was shut down.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

(if you get a v8 license it will work for sure)....Yeah...yuh, I don't think so, one life time is enough for me! maybe when you come out with something new like UDH, I may then ? I fill like all that has been done is a big shake down to good customers, at least for me !

That is correct, but this disk was from 2015, I don't understand why it won't work with 7.6.9.5 ??

Time/release dates don't really mean anything when just AACS. If AnyDVD HD hadn't seen this disc prior to v7.6.9.5 then it won't be in the database.
All unknown discs must have access to the OPD at least once by a someone to remove AACS.
So potentially an unknown disc from 2006 could still need OPD access to remove AACS, where as a popular disc from early 2016 won't.

All AACS only discs known to AnyDVD before 7.6.9.5 should work.
All unknown discs simply won't work, regardless of release date.

Fox title? BD+ from 2015 always requires the OPD.

Fox title? BD+ from 2015 always requires the OPD.

Assuming the title is correct, Grinch is Universal, so should be AACS only no BD+.
If my understanding is correct, AnyDVD just hadn't seen this disc prior to 7.6.9.5, else it would of worked fine.

Back