• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How soon is soon for Mastercard?

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 is the deadline for version 7.6.9.5, but I can't purchase a license, because I only have MC card. Am still waiting for MC, I hope it can available before May 31, 2016.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 is the deadline for version 7.6.9.5, but I can't purchase a license
If there is a delay accepting MasterCard, you can trial AnyDVD HD 8.x.x.x for 21 days if you should need to.
If I understand correctly, the trial license is downloaded to your computer via AnyDVD HD.

Last edited:
Agreed. Don't start the trial until you have to.
IF it even comes to that. (unlikely)
-W

My way of showing my support is to purchasing as soon as available.
I'm looking forward to purchasing soon with MasterCard. If MC does
not pan out, I will get a Visa or bitcoins.

Also in the future I plan to purchase another one to show support.
RedFox is an excellence value and deserves our loyal support.

My way of showing my support is to purchasing as soon as available.
I'm looking forward to purchasing soon with MasterCard. If MC does
not pan out, I will get a Visa or bitcoins.

Also in the future I plan to purchase another one to show support.
RedFox is an excellence value and deserves our loyal support.

I already have my licenses but I believe you can find a business, using the following link, that will allow you to use your MC to purchase bitcoins. These businesses have phone numbers and on-line chat as well. Redfox will also give a 10% discount for bitcoin purchase on top of the additional discounts. If you go this route, please post back with your experience.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/purchase-bitcoins-with-paypal-or-credit-cards.69456/

Was excited to see MC came online today - immediately started the checkout process only to find out the payment processor was in Asia. Ugh. I realize that's probably needed to protect RF, but long story short ended up blocking my ability to complete the sale. Learning about Bitcoins now. Looks like it'll take a week to get my account funded. I'll be along before too long.

Blocking? Should take no more than a call to the bank to unblock.

Back