• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question How often are the sales?

I was kind of hoping there would have been a sale to celebrate International Womens day.
A discount would not make sens at the moment. We still are not able to process credit cards from the US. We are expecting a new connection next week. As soo as we are able to process US customers, we'll have a discount promotion...

A discount would not make sens at the moment. We still are not able to process credit cards from the US. We are expecting a new connection next week. As soo as we are able to process US customers, we'll have a discount promotion...
But I was assuming it would be ok for people in the United Kingdom? Unless we use the USA billing processors too? I say this as I know when you sign up to adult sites they are all US based billing processors for the UK

But thanks for this confirmation of when to expect a discount. I was just wanting to buy AnyStream Plus and hoping a discount will make it easier for me to do so

It will not. There upgrade from standard AnyStream to plus is a 1 time fixed fee. No discounts on that one

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

It will not. There upgrade from standard AnyStream to plus is a 1 time fixed fee. No discounts on that one
I meant buy the plus version outright. I don't currently own Anystream at all. I only have AnyDVD.

Not really, due to the nature of anydvd Redfox can't use 1st class payment processors like your average shop like Amazon, or even your local supermarket can. They have to resort to 2nd or 3rd class providers especially when it comes to the US processing ones, and those channels can and often do unfortunately get shut down once in a while.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

With the frequency of "rogue" payment services getting shut down by the US if I were to ever consider making another RedFox purchase I'd look into doing it by BitCoin or one of the other digital currencies.

I'd feel like I'm trying to gain entry into a Prohibition Speakeasy, so a bit of a hassle is something to be expected. :)

Plus, with the current uncertainty of the US Banking System going the digital currency route might be a less expensive and easier way to go.

Last edited:
Back