How often are the sales?

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by willt, Jul 18, 2022.

Tags:
  1. willt

willt Member

I've been going to the download site for weeks and didn't see any sales. Finally googled anystream discount and it took me to the offer (had to sign in to the forums). Is there a discount code that has to be applied? i really wan this software, sick of streamfab. Would buy right now with the discount.

RedFox 1 likes this.
  2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I am just guessing but I think the next one may be labor day. It's a USA holiday. Have you tried our trial? Its really awesome software.:)
    https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  3. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

As you might guess from RF1's answer, the sales are usually during holidays. Just check the website every now and then to see if there is the banner at the top. It will tell you about a 20% discount and if you pay using crypto, you will get additonaly 10%.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

How about if I PM you when the next sale is being posted, I would love for you to become a member here.;)

DeepSpace, whatever_gong82 and BRCS like this.
  5. Don McCracken

Don McCracken New Member

Please PM me as well when the next sale is, as I want to buy AnyDVD HD.

DeepSpace and RedFox 1 like this.
  6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

They have been few and far between lately, maybe Labor Day and I cant promise that. but if you send me a PM I can PM you back if and when one comes available.

DeepSpace likes this.
  7. Don McCracken

Don McCracken New Member

OK, thanks! Forgive my ignorance, but how do I PM you? I looked on your profile page but can't see anywhere to do that.

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Look at the top right hand of the forum main page and look for inbox.

DeepSpace likes this.
  9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I just PMd you, don't worry about it I have a list.

DeepSpace likes this.
  10. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Please PM me to get on the list.

DeepSpace likes this.
  11. Damodar Shenoy

Damodar Shenoy New Member

My trial version is about to expire this month, I am eagerly waiting for the sales..will buy when that 20% discount is live. Did not find any coupon codes on the net :)

DeepSpace likes this.
  12. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of any codes until now, the only thing I know of are the 20% sales and the 10% perk you get when paying with crypto.
    And most of the sites that claim to be discout code sites are either wrong (expired) or have ads (redirections), at least did I always get only pages like that when I tried to search for codes.

13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

He bought a license. I already welcomed him to our Foxden.;)

14. Nanaki86

Nanaki86 New Member

Hi at all,i want to buy a license AnyStream Plus...when you submit a coupon whit discount? thanks very much...great job i try the app....i love it (y)

DeepSpace likes this.
  15. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Hi Nanaki86. To answer the question. Never, redfox doesn't do coupons like other merchants. They do however do regular 20% discounts. Usually around global major holidays

DeepSpace and Nanaki86 like this.
  16. Nanaki86

Nanaki86 New Member

Thanks very much for the information :grazie:

DeepSpace likes this.
  17. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Please use our free trial first to make sure you love our program as much as we all do.

DeepSpace and Nanaki86 like this.
  18. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Look at the forum page and you see " Inbox" (top right) just press it and you will see how to do it.

DeepSpace likes this.
  19. Nanaki86

Nanaki86 New Member

Thanks at all. I buy the AS Plus key :thankyou:

20. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Welcome to the foxden then :)