• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question How often are the sales?

willt

I've been going to the download site for weeks and didn't see any sales. Finally googled anystream discount and it took me to the offer (had to sign in to the forums). Is there a discount code that has to be applied? i really wan this software, sick of streamfab. Would buy right now with the discount.

As you might guess from RF1's answer, the sales are usually during holidays. Just check the website every now and then to see if there is the banner at the top. It will tell you about a 20% discount and if you pay using crypto, you will get additonaly 10%.

I've been going to the download site for weeks and didn't see any sales. Finally googled anystream discount and it took me to the offer (had to sign in to the forums). Is there a discount code that has to be applied? i really wan this software, sick of streamfab. Would buy it right now with the discount.
How about if I PM you when the next sale is being posted, I would love for you to become a member here.;)

Please PM me as well when the next sale is, as I want to buy AnyDVD HD.
They have been few and far between lately, maybe Labor Day and I cant promise that. but if you send me a PM I can PM you back if and when one comes available.

They have been few and far between lately, maybe Labor Day and I cant promise that. but if you send me a PM I can PM you back if and when one comes available.
OK, thanks! Forgive my ignorance, but how do I PM you? I looked on your profile page but can't see anywhere to do that.

My trial version is about to expire this month, I am eagerly waiting for the sales..will buy when that 20% discount is live. Did not find any coupon codes on the net :)

Did not find any coupon codes on the net
I haven't heard of any codes until now, the only thing I know of are the 20% sales and the 10% perk you get when paying with crypto.
And most of the sites that claim to be discout code sites are either wrong (expired) or have ads (redirections), at least did I always get only pages like that when I tried to search for codes.

I haven't heard of any codes until now, the only thing I know of are the 20% sales and the 10% perk you get when paying with crypto.
And most of the sites that claim to be discout code sites are either wrong (expired) or have ads (redirections), at least did I always get only pages like that when I tried to search for codes.
He bought a license. I already welcomed him to our Foxden.;)

Hi at all,i want to buy a license AnyStream Plus...when you submit a coupon whit discount? thanks very much...great job i try the app....i love it (y)

Hi at all,i want to buy a license AnyStream Plus...when you submit a coupon whit discount? thanks very much...grat job i try the app....i love it (y)

Hi Nanaki86. To answer the question. Never, redfox doesn't do coupons like other merchants. They do however do regular 20% discounts. Usually around global major holidays

OK, thanks! Forgive my ignorance, but how do I PM you? I looked on your profile page but can't see anywhere to do that.
Look at the forum page and you see " Inbox" (top right) just press it and you will see how to do it.

Back