• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How many use DVD Ripper

ABC

How many of you use AnyDVD Ripper

To obtain the best results, I normally rip my DVD's to a USB 250 gig external HD I purchased specifically for this task, 98 times out of 100 I use my AnyDVD ripping component and get great results as I will use Clone DVD2 after for the balance of the work.

I am curious as to how many of you here do the same type of thing ?

Last edited:
I dissagree with the order of #2 and #3. I think the AnyDVD ripper (such as it is) still produces a cleaner rip than the Windows Explorer rip.

-W

You can disagree all you want. Anydvd ripper can produce errors, occasionally, where none would exist had you
chosen step 2 first.

Using Saw3 as the example... The AnyDVD ripper produced a more managable output mess than the Windows Explorer output mess. :D

-W

Using Saw3 as the example... The AnyDVD ripper produced a more managable output mess than the Windows Explorer output mess. :D
-W

That is merely one film (containing Sony barf protection), and in fact, importing it directly into Clonedvd2 and Recode works fine. Shrink is one exception, and even then, Shrink can't produce a full disk backup using Anydvd by itself.

Anydvd ripper is not recommend first by James either.

Last edited:
Back