• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How many machines is a license good for?

Splice1138

I tried to look at the EULA, but the language is confusing to me. Some parts say single computer, others say a license can be for multiple computers.

This EULA grants you the following rights:
  • Systems Software - . You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer or if you licensed it for multiple computers on as many computers as you legally obtained a license for, including a workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device ('COMPUTER').
  • Storage/Network Use - You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate COMPUTER on or from which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed, used, accessed, displayed or run. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may only be shared or used concurrently on as many different COMPUTERS as the license is valid for.
I always had my SlySoft LTL installed on my two machines, the server I rip to and the desktop I use for playback. Will a RedFox license (assuming the Chinese payment processor issue gets resolved) allow me to install on both machines, or am I expected to buy two licenses? Thanks.

1 license 1 machine, always has been that way and still is. However you can install on multiple, provided only 1 has AnyDVD active and running at any time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

1 license 1 machine, always has been that way and still is. However you can install on multiple, provided only 1 has AnyDVD active and running at any time.
Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.
I'll addon to this if you have a Win7,8,10 machine with multiple users accounts you must be logged off one of those accounts in order for Anydvd to work. Otherwise if you don't Anydvd will not run on the other accounts til you log off one of the other account-from experiences, I tested this.

Back