• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How long will "Lifetime" last?

Thanks for the warning. Over the years I've copied many Blu-rays, but never shared them with anybody and never uploaded.
Kudos to you. That's the way to go. I do the same. No sharing or distributing. Strictly for myself.

Can't you at least guarantee three years, and if it stops working before that we get a free license for another Redfox software (like AnyDVD HD Lifetime for Anystream Lifetime)?
Are you kidding? "Unlikely" is overstating the probability of this happening.

Can't you at least guarantee three years, and if it stops working before that we get a free license for another Redfox software
That's not how software licenses work, at all.

Too bad you don't seem to know how to fix AnyStream. Has AS stopped working only with Amazon or are there problems with Netflix too?
They are working on it, and making progress. This isn't something that gets fixed immediately. If we were a couple months into this, I might say differently, but they are working on this as quickly as they can. As someone else said, they're putting 13, 14 hours a day into this.

Back