• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how long to get email/key

willt

made purchase from website this morning, still waiting for email with license and key info

If payment was successful keys are emailed instantly, check all your (online) email folders including spam.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

1st attempt failed, called cc company, still waiting on 2nd attempt???

There's not going to be a 2nd attempt until you make one. I'd can your bank ahead and let them know you'll be placing an online order from Chinese origin (that's where the PSP is located).

But I'd wait on news from @Ivan first. I believe he's working on a new payment provider

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

made second attempt, 2 separate order numbers, called cc company both times, they say no order came through, no lock on account

Then @Ivan will need to investigate. Your next order would have been placed in manual processing

maybe a dumb ?, but can I contact him directly through forum?

No, he's been tagged (by the @, he'll get the notice). The only thing you left to do is to either file a support ticket through the main website (pick category: purchase problem) and the proper staff will try to assist. Or try any of the virtual currencies (that never fails), or wait.

Small note: the "@-tagging" theoretically would add an item to the alerts window, but to be honest, staff is being tagged all the time, effectively being spammed to death with alerts, so no one really looks in there.
We just go through new topics.

Back