• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How long to create a profile so that CD is no longer needed?

jakobedlam

I've been wondering about a basic question: how long (typically, I imagine there's some variation) does one have to play the game with the CD/DVD in the drive before Game Jackal no longer needs it? I have found that maybe 10% of the games I've created profiles for can continue to play without a disk. The other 90% still ask for the disk, even though Game Jackal previously said the profile is complete.

Am I right in surmising that Game Jackal is counting on the user to play the game for some time to complete the profile? Is there any way to know if this has occurred? Would leaving the game running in a paused mode allow for the profile to compllete (this would let me walk away)

So I've emailed support about this issue, and I'm not sure where it stands.

While I am not expert, but some games access media files and/or perform random checks throughout the game depending on publisher. My advice is when creating profile, start from beginning and play up-to end to finish to capture all info needed by game jackal.

If that doesn't work we would request info, more about that can be found by clicking underline hyperlink.

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthrea...e-read-the-following-carefully-before-posting

start from beginning and play up-to end to finish to capture all info needed by game jackal.

If I play from beginning to end with the CD in, doesn't that negate the need for Game Jackal altogether?

If I play from beginning to end with the CD in, doesn't that negate the need for Game Jackal altogether?

NO, you have do it only once. Basically when you are gone be playing game jackal client will mointor what data is accessed and when behind the scence. This should allow it to complete profile.

Back