• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how long does it take to make a game jackal profile?

mhd4365

hi sry all.i am new.i just wanted to ask how long it takes to make a game jackal profile so that you can run the game without a disc.the profile was not one that was included in the list and i tried to update it, yet it still wasn't there.so i had to make my own profile.it still asks for the disc when i dont insert it in.i have inserted it in before yet it doesnt work.does it need some time before it can fully create the profile so that it can without a disc?thx all.mhd

firstly, whats the program you're trying to run, and what protection has it got?
also, whats your os?, and are you running as admininstrator or not?

more info helps.. we can't read your mind :)

hey thx for ur reply.like i said i am new at this so i dont know what ur really want.:confused:anyway,i am adminstartor (i am only user on this pc).running xp.the game i know is a bit old, yet i found it in an old house and wanted to check it out,its f-22 lightning 3.i think the protection is called uncd check(not sure,old game,sry!).thx and please help me.mhd:)

Protection : CD-Checks

you seem to be spot on regarding the 'protection'...

in which case game jackal should have no problems with this, you might have to use 'image mode' when making the profile though...

so, it should be pretty simple with game jackal.... it make some time to make the image.. if that doesn't work you could try using alcohol to make an image, and mount that....

good luck :)

Back