• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How Important Are Menus etc on Bluray?

Johno75

Hi,

Don't know if this is the right area to post this but I have anydvdhd and a popcorn hour c200. I backup my blurays to watch on the popcorn hour. How important are the menus etc to watch a bluray? at th moment I just make an .iso of my bluray disk for the popcorn hour without removing anything but obviously get .isos whic hare 44 gig or so as includes all special features etc.

What I would like is an .iso file with the movie uncompressed, hd audio uncompressed, subtitles (if needed) and menu (if needed). So what I want basically is the movie with no loss in picture or sound quality but all the xtra stuff removed. i have had no luck with clown bd (maybe I'm using it wrong). If it can't be done I'l just keep making full dics .iso with anydvdhd as not losing anything but any help/advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Johno

Clown BD is the perfect thing for making movie only files. You end up with a single file or Blu-ray structure that just has the main movie and the audio/subtitle streams you want.
If that's all you need then there's no point in keeping the menu anyway. The menu as usual is only used to access extra features and to switch audio and subtitle tracks

Try Clown_BD BD Copier, that allows you to strip out unwanted extras and keep the menus too.

Clown BD is the perfect thing for making movie only files. You end up with a single file or Blu-ray structure that just has the main movie and the audio/subtitle streams you want.
If that's all you need then there's no point in keeping the menu anyway. The menu as usual is only used to access extra features and to switch audio and subtitle tracks

I've tried clown bd in the past and have had no success with it unfortunately.

Try Clown_BD BD Copier, that allows you to strip out unwanted extras and keep the menus too.

I've ben playing around with clownbd copier today but can't seem how to work out how to strip unwanted audio and subtitles from the main movie?

I think you have to choose the 'tsmuxer' option. I find it strange that you've had no success with Clown BD as it's the best thing out there for making a movie only copy, and it's free

I think you have to choose the 'tsmuxer' option. I find it strange that you've had no success with Clown BD as it's the best thing out there for making a movie only copy, and it's free

Is there a dummies guide for clown bd anywhere?

if I make a movie only copy with hd audio does it matter there's no menu?

I've ben playing around with clownbd copier today but can't seem how to work out how to strip unwanted audio and subtitles from the main movie?

I tried clownbd again today. got Labyrinth down from 34 gig to 23 gig which is quite good. I'm assuming it still functiins ok etc without the menus. it ran on my popcorn c200 although I only watched a couple of minutes.

@Johno75

Very rarely use menus, no need to with the movie only, build the back-up with the one audio you want and the one subtitle you want using AnyDVD HD and Clown_BD.

If you are having trouble with Clown_BD make sure you are using the latest release and all the latest sub programs installed in the Clown_BD folder.

Trial and eror and hands on practice is the best way to learn how to work a new software program.

Clown_BD is the best software program for fixing all known issue's, much better then standalone TSMUXER or TsREMUX.
:agree:

BDClown does a great job, but lately I have been using DVDFab and it's easier to use, faster, and it's an all in one solution.

Moving thread, as it's not related to an AnyDVD problem.

Clown_BD is free, DVDFab costs like 600us$. If Clown_BD is too slow, then the problem is your end. Typically a 90 minute movie needs 30-40 mins to demux and 10 to remux. If you have a non-seamless branching movie, you can use tsMuxeRGUI on it's own - the GUI is a bit goey though (does not remember your favourites, nor auto select them, doesn't find the main movie for you etc etc)

Back