• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How exactly do you know which title to select?

vitop

I am trying to back up my Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 disc. This is the first time I have used CloneBD and I am finding it a lot less intuitive than CloneDVD. I just want to copy the main move since I am going from the original to a 25Gb disc and I'd like to copy as little as I can to keep the video as hi def as possible.

I gat presented with a huge list of titles to pick from and almost all seem to be in the 02:03:00 area in terms of size. They are all labeled Bonus and a number. The names are either Bonus, Intro, Menu, and Still Image.

Obviously, I know what Menu, Intro and Still Image are, but all I am trying to do is create a movie only DVD. How do you do this when it seems there are literally more than a hundred choices named bonus.

I guess I was hoping to see a movie only option or a clip that much longer than the others.

Can anyone provide any direction on this?

I never got an answer, but I went back to my old toolbox of BD Rebuilder and IMGBurn and BD Rebuilder immediately picked out the correct segment for the main movie.

For me, as CloneBD sits right now, it is not a useful tool, but I bought the lifetime updates so assuming that the powers that be do not shut everything down, I have plenty of time to wait for it to get fixed up. I'm not very worried. CloneDVD2 is the best product on the market and I have no doubt that the same will be the case for CloneBD.

Hopefully, the updates will come along fairly quickly and get it to the same level soon.

Well there was only 6 hours between your first and second post so no real surprise that you didn't get an answer.

Usually in CloneBD it will tick one of the play lists automatically and all the others will be unticked.
If you are not sure if it's the right one check it against the one that AnyDVD HD thinks should be the correct one when you insert the original disc with AnyDVD HD running.

I am trying to back up my Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 disc. This is the first time I have used CloneBD and I am finding it a lot less intuitive than CloneDVD. I just want to copy the main move since I am going from the original to a 25Gb disc and I'd like to copy as little as I can to keep the video as hi def as possible.

I gat presented with a huge list of titles to pick from and almost all seem to be in the 02:03:00 area in terms of size. They are all labeled Bonus and a number. The names are either Bonus, Intro, Menu, and Still Image.

Obviously, I know what Menu, Intro and Still Image are, but all I am trying to do is create a movie only DVD. How do you do this when it seems there are literally more than a hundred choices named bonus.

I guess I was hoping to see a movie only option or a clip that much longer than the others.

Can anyone provide any direction on this?

That is not a problem with CloneBD. That title has a protection that your version of AnyDVD doesn't handle yet.

Install AnyDVD 7.5.8.8

Then you should only see one single main movie in CloneBD.

EDIT: it may be wise to clear CloneBD's cache after installing the updated AnyDVD.
Run CloneBD, open the settings (upper right corner), click on "clear cache".
The reason is, that CloneBD will see a different disc now while thinking it's still the same.

Last edited:
I never got an answer, but I went back to my old toolbox of BD Rebuilder and IMGBurn and BD Rebuilder immediately picked out the correct segment for the main movie.

Now, that would be pretty impossible, unless you did have the latest version of AnyDVD running.
Chances are that BDRebuilder chose ANY of those titles and the result is a movie with the scenes all playing in the wrong order.

Now, that would be pretty impossible, unless you did have the latest version of AnyDVD running.
Chances are that BDRebuilder chose ANY of those titles and the result is a movie with the scenes all playing in the wrong order.

i've used slysoft products for years . . . this is my first time with CloneBD ... easy

for example Annie 2014 my first BD

you have to sort the list of titles and notice that one is labeled MAIN FEATURE. good lord, this is TOO easy... THANK YOU Slysoft !

dave

Back