• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How does one check and update the firmware to the Blue Ray DVD drive

tonymuffin

How do I check the firmware of my BlueRay drive and update if needed?

Go to the manufacturers site, lookup the drive model and then downloads.

An alternative is firmwarehq.com but it is not always uptodate with drive models and firmware. My LG bh16 for example.did.not have new firmware on it while on the LG site there was.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

And, don't forget the different methods of doing firmware updates, depending on the product.

At Chevr0n,

How do you like your LG BH16NS40? Did you check out the Pioneer BDR-208DBK?

After surfing the internet yesterday on these two optical drives for 3 hours, and all the problems with installation, riplock, setup and at least 30 comments and Lighting UK comments, with and without software, I think I may wait a while for a new optical drive.

Problems with installation? Lol. Just attach the sata cables. Boot up windows, let it install the drive, all done. What problems? Even with riplock the speed is about the same as my other be drive without it, probably due to the fact that it has a higher default read speed to begin with. No i did not check out any other drives. I've been using LG drives for nearly a decade now and i know that in combo with my brand of blanks of choice (verbatim) there is very little chance of coasters. If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Back