• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do you store your burned dvds?

sneakers

Mine go in a cd binder. I used to store them in the spindles they came in but then I couldn't find anything. A cd binder seems to be the best solution. Mine comes from Walmart. It's from caselogic and holds 208.($17) How about you?

I use regular dvd cases. I scan the original cover, and print it out, and use it in the case. I keep them on shelves, in alphabetical order, so it's real easy to find a certain title. I get my cases for free! See here, to find out how: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/207868
It's fun getting them for free. Others are getting theirs free too. We have a good time, telling our collection stories! :)

I buy some dvds from pawn shops. Sometimes, the covers are torn or missing. In those cases, I use: http://www.cdcovers.cc/covers and just print those out.

I never have liked the CD binders. I used to use them for cds, until I saw the binder was scratching the discs, from sliding them in and out. I put the cds back in their jewel cases, and gave away the binders. I never have, and never will use them for my dvds. If you have better luck with them, than I did, that's good. I have 600+ dvds, and like to keep them in excellent condition.
Good luck with your's, however you store them...........

Storage

I use a regular CD binder I bought at Walmart. It's really nice to carry along with my portable DVD player for out of town trips.:agree:

DVD storage

cdrdvdrmedia.com has great deals on media storage and several other products. I bought three notebooks with sleeves that hold up to 208 cds/dvds per book. It will take me awhile to fill up all 624 slots, but including shipping I only paid like $10-$12 for them.

i use the cd/dvd binders that hold 208 dvd's i order them thru meritline.com 2 binders for 17.99

Personally I put mine in either a jewel box or DVD case and store them in a cuboard out of view of sunlight.

Mine go in a cd binder. I used to store them in the spindles they came in but then I couldn't find anything. A cd binder seems to be the best solution. Mine comes from Walmart. It's from caselogic and holds 208.($17) How about you?

I use a CD / DVD binder to hold all my backups. Then I name them Book 1, Book 2, etc… I store all my DVD’s that I own in Movie Collector [Awesome Software] to keep track how many movies I own or on who's borrowing what? :cool:

I hear the ones CD binders with the plastic sleeves can ruin the DVD.

The better binders have a softer cloth lining for the discs so they don't get scratched. You might have to pay a little more but they are worth it. Case Logic is a good one.

I also use the slim jewl cases for fear of scratchs and some box cases for my favorite titles, total of over 2451 titles on the shelf, I dont watch much tv except for the news. I collect my favorites.

I also use the slim jewl cases for fear of scratchs and some box cases for my favorite titles, total of over 2451 titles on the shelf, I dont watch much tv except for the news. I collect my favorites.

Whoa. Duckyd66, how long have you been collecting DVDs?
I started last year, and I only have about 300, and I thought that was a lot.:clap:
So, what is your favorite movie out of all of those?

I keep my DVD movies in a CaseLogic DVD binder that holds 280 DVDs. I got it on sale at CompUSA for 9.99.

CD Binders or slip cases

I keep most of my CDs and DVDs in Case Logic CD binders. They work great, and protect the discs both from light and mechanical damage. Occasionally I keep an odd copy or two in paper or plastic slip cases (envelopes). I think hard cases, even slim ones, take up too much room. But if you have storage shelving meant to hold them they are nice, especially if you take the time to print paper labels for the case (never put paper labels on DVDs, however).:p

I think hard cases, even slim ones, take up too much room. But if you have storage shelving meant to hold them they are nice, especially if you take the time to print paper labels for the case (never put paper labels on DVDs, however).:p

ARGGH, I have CD Stomper "CD Labels" on all my backed up movies! Is the adhesive from these particular labels gonna be damaging? What if I used the "DVD labels" would that be better?
Since I'm not planning on taking all those labels off, is there a way to prevent the adhesive from deteriorating the movies? Like keeping them out of heat and moisture?:( :confused:

Back