• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how do you slow down video?

thedatman

I have been playing around with this for a while. I first started using anothereac3to to convert to MKV / Flac audio. Where I insantly could hear the sound improvement I found out all of the flac audio files had a sync issue.
The longer to movie the worse it gets. At the end of a 3 hour movie it might be a full second out of sync or more.

Other than changing a setting simply by guessing and playing the same 3 hour movie, again :bang:

MKV and BD files with untouched audio play much better with little or no sync issue. If I can use reclock to fix this I would stick with the Flac as my perfered HD audio format.

of coarse if I get an ati 5xxx and use TMT3 I may get full audio from BD files.

I did play around and change the speed in media adaption. If I set it to 29.97 fps -4% it got close but not perfect. A 2 hour movie might be ok. The green clock in the taskbar turned yellow however.

this is to much of a pain. a new ati 5xxx is looking less complicated.

Back