• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do you manually set video clock timing?

zachs78

Hi guys,

Is it possible to manually enter video clock timing for a set of refresh rates?

For example, I know my video card in 23Hz mode (windows refresh rate name, 23.976 in DWM/DX10 Rational representation) actually runs 0.003% slower. In 50Hz mode, it's 0.002% faster, and so on.

It would be really handy if I could simply put this information in a config file to let Reclock adjust its clock to those values.
e.g.

23=-0.003%
50=0.002%
60=0.001%

Reclock's current implementation adjusts the audio clock to match CPU's QPC clock even when video stream is not detected in the DS graph (MPDN's ref clock deviation shows ~0% when using reclock). This is actually a good thing because my player Media Player .NET (MPDN) creates 2 graphs for video playback - one for audio and the other for video. The only thing missing from Reclock is the ability to sync to CPU QPC clock with slowdown/speedup percentage (i.e. I need ref clock deviation of -0.003% in 23Hz mode to match my video card).

Cheers.

Zach

Last edited:
Just wanted to update this thread in regards to what I was looking for initially.

MPDN now has this feature without the need to use Reclock Audio Renderer.

Cheers.

Back