• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do you cut out a single lossless section of a Blu-Ray?

mpgxsvcd

How do you cut out a single lossless section of a Blu-Ray?

I have tried TSREmux and it does allow me to cut out a section of the movie. However, that section of the movie always runs to the end. Has anyone found a reliable way to losslessly cut a section of a Blu-Ray movie?

If anyone could answer this question I would appreciate it. I have tried a dozen different titles and I can never get this to work.

If you remuxed it to .ts with tsremux you could then use tssplitter to cut it losslessly.

If you remuxed it to .ts with tsremux you could then use tssplitter to cut it losslessly.

Ok I will try that. Is there a way to then combine that cut .ts file with another .ts file and then create a new .iso from it?

Is there a way to then combine that cut .ts file with another .ts file and then create a new .iso from it?
You can try the "append" function of tsMuxeR. Of course it only works if the video and audio parameters of all ts segments are identical. Which is a good thing, come to think of it ;)

S.

Ok I will try that. Is there a way to then combine that cut .ts file with another .ts file and then create a new .iso from it?

VideoRedo Plus can combine/cut/edit ts files. Supposedly it only re-encodes 1 or 2 frames adjacent to the cut points if the streams don't exactly match up. I've been putting off experimenting with files remuxed from BD but ts/tp files from other sources work. I would imagine that ImgBurn could then write the output file to ISO if desired.

Later, Conrad

Last edited:
Back