How do you cut out a single lossless section of a Blu-Ray?

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by mpgxsvcd, May 25, 2008.

1. mpgxsvcd

mpgxsvcd Well-Known Member

How do you cut out a single lossless section of a Blu-Ray?

I have tried TSREmux and it does allow me to cut out a section of the movie. However, that section of the movie always runs to the end. Has anyone found a reliable way to losslessly cut a section of a Blu-Ray movie?

2. mpgxsvcd

If anyone could answer this question I would appreciate it. I have tried a dozen different titles and I can never get this to work.

3. AJP

AJP Active Member

If you remuxed it to .ts with tsremux you could then use tssplitter to cut it losslessly.

4. mpgxsvcd

Ok I will try that. Is there a way to then combine that cut .ts file with another .ts file and then create a new .iso from it?

5. Momber

Momber Well-Known Member

You can try the "append" function of tsMuxeR. Of course it only works if the video and audio parameters of all ts segments are identical. Which is a good thing, come to think of it ;)

S.

6. ConradWS

ConradWS Member

VideoRedo Plus can combine/cut/edit ts files. Supposedly it only re-encodes 1 or 2 frames adjacent to the cut points if the streams don't exactly match up. I've been putting off experimenting with files remuxed from BD but ts/tp files from other sources work. I would imagine that ImgBurn could then write the output file to ISO if desired.

Later, Conrad

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  7. AJP

AJP Active Member

I'm pretty sure videoredo only does mpeg2

8. ConradWS

ConradWS Member

Opps...yes I think that is true. Have to check it out later.

9. Momber

Momber Well-Known Member

It IS true.