• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how do you burn games

quickdraw

This is to anyone that can help me. Im new to this so your help is needed. I have been burning movies for about 2 years now with anydvd, but now I want to burn games, how do I do that. Can someone help. Thanks

Game Jackal is not designed to burn games.

The best thing to do is to open Game Jackal and then on the bottom left side of the application window, expand the help section if its not already open and read the Help files, all is explained there very well. :)

This is to anyone that can help me. Im new to this so your help is needed. I have been burning movies for about 2 years now with anydvd, but now I want to burn games, how do I do that. Can someone help. Thanks

Game Jackal is designed to allow people to run games without having the CD or DVD in the drive. It is not designed in any way to copy or create new CDs.

If you want to make a copy of a CD to protect your original CDs/DVDs, Game Jackal eliminates the need to do this by letting you play without having that CD in the drive.

Back