• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how do i rip "themusicrevisted" from the matrix hd-dvd

fourtwenty

i have just purchased the ultimate matrix collection for hd-dvd and i see there are 41 tracks of music in the special features(listed in "the music revisted"). does anyone know how to rip and convert these music tracks so i can play from my hd or burn to cd or mp3? is this possible?

i know the 41 tracks of music you are talking about but when i "explore" the contents on the disc i do not know where this information"the music" is. i have only seen it on the special feautures menu while playing the hd-dvd. i dont know anything really about creating and mounting files and i dont even know what file this is but i am curious. does anyone have any ideas?

maybe you can hook the output of your stereo to the mic input on your computer and just capture the audio as you play it from the hd-dvd. i know this will take a few hours but at least you will have the music tracks. im sure someone will see this thread and offer thier input on how to capture these features otherwise.

hm..

perhaps you can try eac3togui. open this "music....".evo and you will get an ac3 file. perhaps you can convert this file into a wav file to split the soundfile in some parts.

thanks i see the music file names are cd1 - cd3 .evo ill try this eac3togui and see what happens

i could not get eac3togui to work. maybe it is because i have vista or maybe it is because i copied the "cd" files with anydvdhd running rather than ripped them with anydvdhd. i will try to rip then convet to see if this works.

i can only find SOME CD evo files.. that are only some minutes of music. where's the rest???

download EAC3toGUI and not only eac3to.. it works fine. (im running it also under vista)

i tried using eac3togui but not eac3to so ineed eac3to as well? i have vista 64 bit do you think i need to use 32 bit? the files i was guessing the music was on were cd1_1_8.evo (guessing cd 1 tracks 1-8) cd1_9_16.evo cd2_1_8.evo cd2_9_15.evo cd3_1_8.evo cd3_9_10.evo i will try to find a safer place to download eac3togui, maybe i got a virus or corrupted file from where i downloaded from.

ok i downloaded EAC3toGUI to my vista 32 and it starts up in system32 and fails. i guess i have no clue how to operate this program. it definataly looks like the cd evos are the 41 tracks of music as they all add up to 41 at 313mb. is there anything special you have to do with EAC3toGUI when it is up in system32?

Back