• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how do i purchase Elbys Clone BD

bliznyansky

hi--
will the paid version of Clone BD burn a blue ray to a 50gb recordable disk (i.e., without compression)? thanks!

If you don't want to compress it, you don't have to buy it. Only if you compress it you will get a watermark.
And you should not use CloneBD to burn it, only to convert it. At least I would think that other people would rather use ImgBurn or a similar software.
https://www.elby.ch/purchase.html

thanks for the information! 2 quick questions: why should i not use Clone BD for burning? and, if i decide to use ImgBurn to burn a disk, to what kind of file format (generated by Clone BD, i assume) should i rip the original blue ray disk? i apologize for all of the questions. i'm new to blue-ray ripping and burning. thanks again!

Last edited:
thanks for the information! 2 quick questions: why should i not use Clone BD for burning? and, if i decide to use ImgBurn to burn a disk, to what kind of file format (generated by Clone BD, i assume) should i rip tthe original blue0ray disk. i apologize for all of the questions. i'm new to blue-ray ripping and burning. thanks again!
I am new as well as I never did it myself, I only repeat the information I have learned on this forum.
That's why I would think that ImgBurn is better for burning and CloneBD only to create backups or convert the files. Of course you can try it if you want, it's just that I wouldn't do it unless I want to see what happens.

If you install ImgBurn and open it's menu, you can see that it can both burn images and Files/Folders. So as far as I see it, it doesn't matter. But if you encounter an error, for example that ImgBurn doesn't accept the files you point it to, then you could try if the image works better.

thanks for the information! 2 quick questions: why should i not use Clone BD for burning?
No reason. Just use elby(!) CloneBD and be happy.
(!) not some other program with the same name.

Oh, come on. CloneBD works and burns fine.
That's why I said that I never tried it myself. I've only seen ImgBurn being recommended for burning, so I thought it might be the case here as well.

Back