• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do I keep a scene from a movie?

Accept

How can I just keep a scene from a movie as a video clip? Is there a program I can use to cut a scene and keep it? Thank you.

After you've made a copy with AnyDvd/cloneDvd2 import it into Nero Video then go to the edit page , then using the Scissors icon cut out the parts you do not want, burn to disc. I think you can buy Nero Video on its own.

I have CyberLink DVD Suite Deluxe and it has Edit Your Videos. I'll try it soon.

r
How can I just keep a scene from a movie as a video clip? Is there a program I can use to cut a scene and keep it? Thank you.
The best cutting software that I ever used myself is smart cutter, it doesn't rencode the video like other big names software do, Video redo is my second choice but it is picky to certain types of codecs, both programs are not free but they are not expensive either, I just made a short video from different scenes from san andereas movie using smart cutter and demuxed the California dreamin song for Sia at the end of the movie and mux it back to the video that I made with smart cutter using Tsmuxer (freeware) all that with absolutely no loss of quality except for the I frames at the cut points when using smart cutter which is not noticeable. it took me only few minutes to do it because there is no transcoding involved just stitching and moving files around.
By the way a unique feature about smart cutter is if you have a movie with several audio tracks lets say one DTS HD master 7.1 one dolby digital 5.1, French 5.1 spanich 2.0 etc.. several subtitles, You make your edit points in the smart cutter interface and the resulting edited video will have all the audio streams, all the subtitles cut exactly as the main video, very unique feature.

Last edited:
... Video redo is my second choice but it is picky to certain types of codecs ...

Really? Fortunately, I have never had such a problem yet.
I mainly use VideoRedo in conjunction with TS-Doctor for cutting my TV recordings frame-accurately.
SmartCutter does it job as well, even if the video analysis of Elecard StreamEye shows strange results.

Really? Fortunately, I have never had such a problem yet.
I mainly use VideoRedo in conjunction with TS-Doctor for cutting my TV recordings frame-accurately.
SmartCutter does it job as well, even if the video analysis of Elecard StreamEye shows strange results.
Half of the videos that I've done with smart cutter video redo cannot even recognize them, and video redo doesn't edit other audio tracks and subtitles It can't even see them, What I like about smart cutter team also if you have a problem with a video you post a sample in their server and the engineers get on it and it will be taken care off in the next update, That's how it worked at least for me.

Half of the videos that I've done with smart cutter video redo cannot even recognize them ...

Even with the latest version?
True, handling of multiple audio streams and subtitles could be better, but it still a great piece of software.

Even with the latest version?
True, handling of multiple audio streams and subtitles could be better, but it still a great piece of software.
Yes it is, especially if you are recording from DVR (MPEG2 stuff), SmartCutter is good at MPEG4, The videoredo interface is a lot better though I wish SmartCutter was designed that way. But yeah I paid for both and I use both all the time.

Back