• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do I change of country?

Jefaisdesmv

At the moment, we only have 5 choices:

USA
UK
Germany
Japan
Other.

So basically I guess, it's in the "other" part. How does it actually work?
When I use a VPN and use other, it'll bring me to the primevideo of my country (France).

If I have an Italian primevideo account, how do I use Anystream to dl a film from the Italian primevideo?

Other than that, I have no issue using USA & UK for instance.

Have you tried connecting to VPN servers in Italy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In some cases simply connecting to a VPN when you're already inside isn't enough. What works for me then is logging out, firing up the VPN, logging back in, and proceeding as usual. This is so that you're actually logged in thru amazon.it or whichever one you're using.
While I did that in the actual browser, there's no reason to believe it would be any different in AS

Unfortunately it's not that simple. Italy, like france uses the SAME "other" region which directs to primevideo.com so you're still only shown content that's available to your region. If its not available to you without a VPN for any country that falls under the "other" region, it's not going to be available to you WITH a vpn either. Then there's also the fact that your VPN must be set to the proper region and so must AnyStream PRIOR to launching your VPN. So it's: change region in AS > shut down AS > fire up VPN > Change VPN region > Restart AS.

There's also no such thing as an "italian" account. Every amazon account is global (with afaik the only exception being Japan), you can use it to log into the UK, USA, DE, FR, NL, IT,... without making a new account.

How do I change of country?

Pack your bags and move! That's how I do it. :D

Just kidding... check out my AnyStream + VPN Guide. You don't need to change your region for NF; just APV and it's a bit tricky, so read my entire guide.

If you know how to setup a Virtual Machine, set one up just for APV (UK) or which ever one you need. You'll thank me for it.

On the topic of Region settings within AS: General Settings > Region. (y)

Back