• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do I add to queue?

redangme

With apologies, I do not see how to add items to a queue. I have installed 1.2.6.2 (64 bit). I don't see a difference in options from previous versions. The green box at the top shows me that 12 episodes are available for download, but when I click that button I don't see anything that mentions a queue. Clicking an episode inside that begins the download, but then grays out the rest of the screen so that the only clickable items are the Anystream menu and the other providers.

Also, the release notes show that Watch Party and the *Amazon* download buttons should have been removed, however they are still there.

I have read other's posts on queues. Someone included a screenshot of Anystream Plus. Is the queue system only available on Plus? Only available on the 32 bit version?

Thank you.

It is also mentioned on the product page

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

No it’s available on the 32 bit and 64-bit version of AnyStream plus. The basic version does not include the queue. Thank you for posting

Back