• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How can I write existing data

lfp2

I've never tried to any extent to burn something from the HD but it looks like this would be a very useful feature. So I am getting serious about it. I tried to burn a disk from a mpg file on the HD. That didn't work so I thought I'd come to the fount.(slysoft) I also was looking for stuff that would load but even if it did it would not record. I have a lot of my own stuff I'd just like to put on a DVD if I could find in what format to make it. I use Sony Vegas for movie making.

Thanks

there is no slysoft product that burns mobile formats like mpg files to a blank disc. The only thing that comes close is CloneDVD Mobile but does the exact opposite, take a retail dvd and convert it into a mobile format.

If you wish to burn avi's, mp4's, you need to look at other software

What is existing data referred to in anydvd

Then what is slysoft referring to in "write existing data"?

Then what is slysoft referring to in "write existing data"?

wrtite existing data is for DVDs that you have saved to computer to burn to blank dvd at later time

Back