• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question How can I view a log file using the trial version - it closes automatically at launch now?

OrangeFox

I was hoping to view an old log file from a movie I downloaded during the trial because it is showing 0 bytes in size after I moved it. I don't know if it was this way from the beginning or it was zeroed out by a bug in the file copy process. How can I view the log files using the trial version only?

Oh wow, it's a zip file? Amazing. I'll try it. Thank You!

So easy when you know the right tool to use. I found this:

192:52:11.884 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] Download process was aborted.
192:52:11.885 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] The file is not valid.

RedFox "could" delete the files it creates if a download is aborted. No big deal to me now. Since I see that it never was downloaded to begin with according to this log data.
Ummmm, the letter "P" is being converted to an emoji also. That's interesting.

Last edited:
Maybe a network issue or the drive was full. Can you tell me how long ago it was? If it was only a few days back, please post the full logfile for the devs, as it should still be up to date.

As for the emoji, yes, it always was like that. That's the forum. Not sure if @Ivan can make an exception into the forum software to never convert [Mux: Prime] into an emoji. Also add Paramount and the other provider that was in the works, since these two also start with a P.

As I read the log file it looks like it's failed because of the current version of AnyStream being used was out of date. The log dates back to July of '22. Here are 5 lines of log data that preceded my last post:

192:52:11.756 - [Notice] [Pump:audio1:prime] Requesting license
192:52:11.884 - [Error] Server error: Your AnyStreamPlus version 1.3.7.0 is too old. Please upgrade. Version 1.4.0.0 is available.
192:52:11.884 - [Debug] [License] reserve -1 before: 1
192:52:11.884 - [Error] [vendor:prime] License request generation has failed producing an empty request (200, ).

Maybe create the video files on hard disk after all the authorization/authentication has been sorted out?

Code:
vendor:prime
vendor:prime

True, works. Haven't thought of that right now. But since Pump:audio1:prime etc also exists, maybe the forum should just ignore all emoji stuff that is inside [], even if it is not coded.

Back