• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How can I keep mounting new images by double clicking..?

gerr101

I can mount an image by double clicking on it,which is great,but what if I have multiple virtual drives enabled and want to mount images one by one to the new virtual drives by the same way ? I see that once I double click a new image,it will be mounted to the first virtual drive and replace the image I mounted before,which is not what I want,I want it to be mounted to the second virtual drive automatically,can this software do that ?

cannot be done by double clicking afaik but can be done by rightclicking the image > mount > select drive

cannot be done by double clicking...

...it can if you're willing to make the necessary registry changes. Windows is great like that.

You could ask on Guru3D or OCUK or try Google. I think I saw the .reg file for this when I was searching for something else yesterday.

Back