• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How can i get CloneBD audio sorted

johno

Hi I'm using 1.0.8.8 when its cloning my Blu ray discs, on checking the sound on the converted file it says 2 ch stereo, but the film is in 5.1, or Dolby true HD?

Sorry for my ignorance I'm new at using CloneBD.

Could someone point me in the right direction
thanks
john

You don't say what kind of converted file you are making. Depending on what preset you have used it will allow different audio options

sorry about that I'm backing up my bl rays onto my synology nas, I'm using anydvd and clonebd and the output filetype is .m2ts

I'm using partial copy and using original audio

Then it's most likely your playback software not decoding the M2TS file properly. They aren't really supposed to be played back as a file only, but as a full Blu-ray disc structure with access to the playlists. When playing back just the m2ts file your playback software is probably not able to decode the HD audio stream so is just skipping past it to an audio stream it can decode

Thank you so much for your help, much appreciated :)

Back