• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How can I get back to 6.1.2.3

Please read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=328 fully
and also read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

I'm not sure why you'd be creating ISOs.

I prefer to have the back up in ISO format. Just a preference. But that isn't the issue at hand.

I tested another Lite-on Drive SHW160P6S firmware PS0B and had the same problem. I tested another Drive TSSTcorp(Samsung) TS-H552U and this works. Not sure what firmware revision is on the Samsung drive, but the drive has never been updated.

Strange to see that two Lite-On drives failing, one is a brand new model and the other is a year or so old.

This is only about anydvd & shrink with movies that don't have the latest copy protection.

to start with I bought both of Sly's software anydvd & dvdclone2 which I'm very satisfied with.

However I have came to the conclution after 4 days of testing my litey-20x latest firmware is the problem.

However I have came to the conclution after 4 days of testing my litey-20x latest firmware is the problem.

Sorry, I can't be of more help. I don't design Lite-on drives, firmware, nor Slysoft products.

Sorry, I can't be of more help. I don't design Lite-on drives, firmware, nor Slysoft products.
using litey 20x
I just tried Any given sunday in shrink,...worked.
Then I ran anydvd in the background,...failed.
So it is a conflict with AnyDVD and the new burners firmware that are coming out.
The combination of anydvd & dvdclone2 seem to work (for now??).

I'm sure there are peeps out here (like me) that own AnyDVD but also have other encrypt-compression software (like me) other than dvdclone and like to use them,..if for nothing else to test qc and things between different programs.

So,..I wonder if Sly will try and fix this conflict problem between lities 18x,20x drives ( and I've read of other new burners have this prob.) using Anydvd and other software. It's not the other software it's Anydvd.
:confused:

Last edited:
So,..I wonder if Sly will try and fix this conflict problem between lities 18x,20x drives usind Anydvd and other software. It's not the other software it's Anydvd.
:confused:

I'm not too sure what Slysoft's response would be. Slysoft may feel the problem is with these newer lite-on drive's firmwares; I'm not sure.

I do know that James is aware of the possible issue/conflict here. I'm not sure what else I can tell you.

I'm not too sure what Slysoft's response would be. Slysoft may feel the problem is with these newer lite-on drive's firmwares; I'm not sure.

I do know that James is aware of the possible issue/conflict here. I'm not sure what else I can tell you.
thanks for all your input on this matter,..I would have to assume that nothing would be done as long as it's working with anydvd & dvdclone2, will just have to wait untill it stops working with clone.:policeman:
I hope the response is not just to use my 1655 instead,..what about peeps that just have 1 litey 20x's
p.s.
ripit forme & decrypt & shrink work my litey,..but not anydvd.

Last edited:
maddogvic....... Where are you getting the firmware update for the Lite-On and are you absolutely positive that it is the correct firmware for that particular drive?

maddogvic....... Where are you getting the firmware update for the Lite-On and are you absolutely positive that it is the correct firmware for that particular drive?
:agree:
Yes it's DVDRW LH-20A1H-rev LL06. Form lite-on

Back