• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how can I ensure the cadence when converting 24fps to 60fps?

swiths

I just want the frames to be 3:2 repeated for a demo. For example, if the video source is 24fps: frame 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5......23, then the target would be 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5,.......
I saw AviSynth has script SelectEvery(2, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1) can do this. but it seems this script was conflicting with ReClock so that I have to remove the script, and then can see the output is 3:2 cadences(00011, 22233, 44455,.....) but unluckily the cadences are sometimes 2:3 like(00011, aabbb, ccddd....) although the fps is accurate 60fps as it claims. :)

My questions are:
1) can SelectEvery(2,0,0,0,1,1) work with ReClock without interferring each other?
2) Otherwise can ReClock ensure the 3:2 cadence?

Thanks in advance! :bowdown:

Sorry mate, can't help. For what it's worth, my understanding would be the precise frames rendered is nothing to do with Reclock, which simply manipulates the clock. Those would be determined by the video renderer/driver.

Someone else would need to help you with Avisynth. Alternatively, have you tried MadVR? I would expect that to "do it right" and works well with Reclock!

Sorry mate, can't help. For what it's worth, my understanding would be the precise frames rendered is nothing to do with Reclock, which simply manipulates the clock. Those would be determined by the video renderer/driver.

Someone else would need to help you with Avisynth. Alternatively, have you tried MadVR? I would expect that to "do it right" and works well with Reclock!

thanks anyway.:D I was asking the same question in another thread: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1680116#post1680116

If I had to do a demo like that, I would rather do a different encode of the source video using that AviSynth script to produce a second video with frames encoded to 3:2 pattern, rather than try to reproduce it at the playback stage.

Back