• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How can I disable preview in CloneBD while copying a Blu-ray disc?

stefanaalten

I find the preview feature annoying - I don't want to see bits of the movie while it's ripping - but can't find a setting to disable preview (in the same way as you can do on CloneDVD, where you can choose between preview or summary). I do find it useful to see the progress bar and time elapsed/remaining, so don't just want to minimise the window "out of view". Also tried resizing the window to make it very small so as to effectively make the preview illegible, but it won't let me do that either. All I've come up with is to position another window partially over the top of the CloneBD window, obscuring all but the bottom part with the progress bar, but that is a very undesirable temporary "solution".

Any ideas how I can do this?

I find the preview feature annoying - I don't want to see bits of the movie while it's ripping - but can't find a setting to disable preview (in the same way as you can do on CloneDVD, where you can choose between preview or summary). I do find it useful to see the progress bar and time elapsed/remaining, so don't just want to minimise the window "out of view". Also tried resizing the window to make it very small so as to effectively make the preview illegible, but it won't let me do that either. All I've come up with is to position another window partially over the top of the CloneBD window, obscuring all but the bottom part with the progress bar, but that is a very undesirable temporary "solution".

Any ideas how I can do this?

Others already asked this questions....the rest is waiting for a update to this or reply from Slysoft...

Others already asked this questions....the rest is waiting for a update to this or reply from Slysoft...
I searched the forums but had not spotted this question asked anywhere - sorry if I overlooked it. It just seems such an obvious feature/setting that I find it hard to believe that it is not already part of the standard settings.

I searched the forums but had not spotted this question asked anywhere - sorry if I overlooked it. It just seems such an obvious feature/setting that I find it hard to believe that it is not already part of the standard settings.

Was all ready set as request with answer

#339 Settings dialog: disable preview while transcoding (comment: "preview is quite cheap, consumes only 0.1% performance")

Regards

Skippy

Was all ready set as request with answer

#339 Settings dialog: disable preview while transcoding (comment: "preview is quite cheap, consumes only 0.1% performance")

Regards

Skippy

Do I take it from this answer that the request to disable preview while transcoding has been noted, but that the developers comment "preview is quite cheap ..." means there are no plans to include this feature in a future release? I just want to make the point that I am not asking for this feature out of a concern over performance/processing speed, but that I just don't want to see the preview at all - but *do* want to see the progress bar and time elapsed/remaining.

Back