• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How can I convert my PowerDVD 12 patch to a full installer?

Disabling Cinavia Checking

Hi, I would also like to know how to disable Cinavia checking in PowerDVD 12. It wasn't obvious to me, but I am a slow learner and not experienced. Trying to send a PM, the quota is full. No surprise if everyone is sending PMs to find out how, lol.

If someone can tell me how to disable Cinavia checking in PowerDVD, I would be eternally grateful and owe you hours of favors. If you don't want to post it, if you could PM me I would appreciate you even more. ;-)

Any help would be great!
Thanks,

It's not obvious why you wouldn't publicly post how to disable cinavia? You don't think that would make it easy to fix it in the next version?

It's not obvious why you wouldn't publicly post how to disable cinavia? You don't think that would make it easy to fix it in the next version?

Ok, so if I asked you how, would you be able to respond to me in a PM?
(Please)

Back